Sunday, January 2, 2011

Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes

I was looking for a new pumpkin pancake recipe to use up some leftover pumpkin puree and I came across a tasty looking recipe for Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes at Tiny Morsels that looked like they would be just the ticket. Luc turned his nose up at my last attempt and upon trying them, I couldn't blame him! I made these ones last night and he absolutely hoovered them and I agree, they were yummy. I used regular milk in place of dairy-free (if you used rice milk you could give them to babies under 1) and I also have run out of whole wheat pastry flour so I used half white and half regular whole wheat. Other than that I followed the recipe exactly. Check them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...