Thursday, June 9, 2011

Snack Stations

This is an idea from Real Simple for creating snack stations to make grabbing snacks for your kids a snap. I'm contemplating preparing stations like this to streamline snack time...that is if I can get my organizational act together. I'm trying to decide what I would include in my snack stations, as some of the choices below wouldn't be my choices. 


So far, I would definitely include: 


- mixed dried fruit
- a healthy savory cracker
- a healthy sweet cracker or cookie
- hummus or homemade yogurt ranch dressing
- peanut butter
- cut up raw or lightly steamed veg
- cut up fresh fruit


Please share you ideas of what would you would add as a must-have to keep on hand for quick snack prep? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...